1. Definition of personal information
Personal information refers to information about a Member from which said Member can be identified by name, e-mail address, date of birth or other description, etc. Member personal information is responsibly managed by C-Connect Corporation (hereinafter referred to as the "Company"), the operator of the Ippin service (hereinafter referred to as the "Service").
Please direct any enquiries and feedback about our handling of personal information in connection with the Service here
3. Purpose of Acquisition and Use of Personal Information
- The Company will acquire and use personal information for the following purposes:
- - To provide the Service to users and to verify the identity of users;
- - To provide information aimed at offering the Member services to companies, etc. providing product advertising;
- - To conduct questionnaires and campaigns aimed at improving the Service;
- - To provide various information free of charge via e-mail, and to respond to enquiries;
- - To acquire order information and to ship orders.
4. Change to Personal Information, etc.
Members may revise, add or delete, etc. the personal information they have registered in order to use the Service at any time.
5. Disclosure to Third Parties
In principle, the Company will never disclose the personal information of users to any
third party without the individual user's consent. However, the Company reserve the
right to check the contents of every user's registered information, usage history,
messages and posts, etc. and disclose said contents to third parties under the following
circumstances. In addition, if the third party succeeds to the business related to the
Service though merger, corporate split or business transfer, etc., then the successor of
said business may succeed to user personal information in whole or in part:
- - When disclosure is requested by a court, the police, another judicial or administrative body or party analogous thereto based on laws and regulations;
- - When a problem with the maintenance of the Service or its systems occurs;
- - When a user violates laws and regulations or the terms set forth by the Company, or the Company otherwise deems there to be a problem under normal social conventions; or
- - When necessary to protect our rights and interests or the rights and interests of other users and third parties.
The Company assume no liability in relation to the acquisition of personal information
by third parties in the following cases:
- - When a Member has disclosed his or her own personal information to a third party using functions of the Service or via any other means;
- - When activity information or other information input by a Member has unexpectedly revealed the identity of said Member; or
- - When a Member has acquired information (user ID / password, etc.) that can identify another Member
does not involve the collection of information that can identify individuals; there is no
risk to Member privacy.
If you do not wish to accept cookies, you may change your browser settings to block cookies.
*Cookies are information sent from the server computer to your browser and stored on your computer's hard disk.
8. About Access Logs
The information of users accessing the Service is recorded in the form of an access log.
Access logs include information such as the IP address, host name, browser/OS and access
time, etc. of those accessing the Service.
Access logs will not be used for any purpose other than to maintain and manage the Service and for statistical analysis of Service usage.
9. Use of Statistical Data
The Company may create statistical data that cannot identify individuals based on personal information provided to the Company, and use this statistical data without restriction.